Founder & CEO
Jin Kim (Founder and CEO)
Before establishing Nine Crosby, Jin Kim built her career as a professional communications consultant at Korcom Porter Novelli, Burson-Marsteller Korea and a local consulting firm. While working at the public relations industry, she has provided consultancy for strategic communications to local and international corporations including global law firms, investment banks, insurance companies, airliners, automakers and global IT companies based on her in-depth knowledge of media. Over the course of her communications career, she has been responsible for the formulation and implementation of a comprehensive strategy on media relations, external communications and corporate public relations to enhance the competitive position and reputation of clients. She also has provided strategic counsel on communication messaging platforms development and issues/crisis management for a variety of clients.
Key references by industry:
Ropes & Gray LLP (an international law firm)
- Key practice area: Government Enforcement, Life Sciences, IP Litigation, M&A/ Private Equity, etc.
- Planed, executed corporate communications and media strategy in collaboration with internal partners
Elliott Management, Blake Capital LLC and Porter Capital LLC
- Strategic communications based on an analysis of local capital market issues and industry trends
- Intelligence gathering through source inquiries, risk management and corporate reputation management
UnionPay, AIG Global Real Estate Development (IFC Seoul Project)
- Led external communications in parallel with developing a corporate message house to build a strong brand
- Advised in the development of a strategic framework that clearly defines and articulates IFC value
Barclays Capital, Citibank, Prudential Life Insurance Company of Korea
- Worked with executives and spokesperson to develop, refine and deliver corporate key messages
- Handled and managed corporate communications and procure risk management with media statement
IT Industry, Airliners, etc.
- Developed strategies that articulates corporate value and distinguishes IBM as the undisputed leader
- Launched solutions for IBM software group: Cloud Computing, Big Data, Smarter Commerce, etc.
Delta Air Lines, Audi Korea, Ferrari
- Provided strategic guidance and led the creative process of developing new idea in local market
- Developed media relationships to secure editorial placements with local major publications
- Partnered with HQ to make objectives, programs, KPIs aligned to execute on creative briefs
- Localized creative assets provided by HQ for corporate marketing and communications needs